- The Fair Trade Advocacy Office feeds into the sustainability of the EU food system
- Making supply chains work for small producers
- The Fair Trade manifesto is ready!
- Power, rights, and inclusive markets: Public policies that support small-scale agriculture
- Fair Trade as “source of hope” for securing human rights in agriculture
- Uniting World Mayors for Fair Trade
- Reining in the Retailers
- Fairtrade International’s 2012-13 annual report
- The ”Davos of Central and Eastern Europe” discusses Fair Trade beyond 2015
- European Parliament elections 2014: Vote for Fair Trade!
- Fair Trade making its way into Eastern African consumers markets
- Farmers have now an equal say in Fairtrade International
- 2013 Rio Global Fair Trade Week: WFTO Conference Brief Report
- Celebrating Quinoa Cooperatives during the International Year of Quinoa
- What follow-up by the EU to the Rana Plaza tragedy?
- Appeal filed over business lobbies’ privileged access in EU-India free trade talks
- New EU Directive requires large companies to report on their impact on human rights